From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2018 - 08:33:37 CDT

Hi Kelly, the *adamantane* group is already covered in full by CGENFF with
the residue name "ADAM", and you shouldn't need to rederive its dihedrals.

*Amantadine* (i.e. adamantane with an amine group bound to C1) is a minor
extension of that topology, and the parameters guessed by the CGENFF server
are reasonably accurate.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin