From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 21 2018 - 09:57:49 CDT

Hi Kelly,

The reason why you are not seeing the new residue in the table when adding
the new topology is that your new residue has the same name of the protein
residue Methionine (MET). As a safety measure, QwikMD ignores the residues
already defined in the topology files loaded in its database, which in this
case is declared in the protein residues topology file.

One should be careful in naming novel residues and its atoms, as it can
create conflicts with the already existing defined residues.

Best

João

--
João Vieira Ribeiro