From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu May 17 2018 - 12:14:24 CDT

Hi Hieu,

It totally supports more than one frame. Use the "animate" command. Using the "writeX" variant always only writes the exact frame that the selection refers to at that time. Also, the js format isn't secret, however what documentation exists is pretty much the source itself. If you download a source distribution of VMD, it'll be in plugins/molfile/src.

-Josh