From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 03 2018 - 08:28:48 CDT

This issue was already reported here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/28761.html

The issue is caused by significant changes in the "the RCSB PDB web site,
that have relocated the PDB files and changed the way that they are
downloaded. This affects all of the previously released versions of VMD
prior to the latest VMD 1.9.4 test versions."

Please install the VMD 1.9.4 alpha version that has the issue fixed.

Best

João

--
João Vieira Ribeiro