From: Saikat Pal (saikatpaliitg_at_REMOVE_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2018 - 07:16:49 CDT

Dear VMD users,Recently I have used Volmap Plugin to calculate spatial distribution function or probable density. I have used the following command:selection: resid 16 to 22 and within 5.0 of resid 3 4molecule: abc.prmtop (generated from amber trajectory)
volmaptype : densityresolution: 1.0atom size: 1.0weights: masstick on the: compute for all frame avg

I have got this kind of image (I have attached the test.png). My question is : Are the all command is correct ?And Why the density is cubic in my case ??
Thanks Saikat

test.png