From: nettles (jnettle_at_emory.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 15:29:15 CDT

Thank you!!

Matt and I have both been working on this too and had narrowed it down
to something in the Mac-VMD build, but neither have had the time to go
through the source. We were going to write you later today.

I will be happy to test the new build with whatever python you have
linked. ( I would guess 23 at this point) I am really looking forward
to having this running on my Powerbook, so that I can take it on the
road. Much appreciation for the powerful and beautiful tools you have
both given us to display these complex data sets.

With regard,

Jim Nettles