From: Rune Thomas Kidmose (rtk_at_mbg.au.dk)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2018 - 08:12:57 CST

Hi Ryan,

thx for getting back.

Yes I have played a lot with the domain restraints feature as well, and for a few cases, as the one shown in the tutorial, it kinda works, but not for all.

In general, I find the way you have to specify the domains using beta and occupancy values, to be a very slow'ish procedure for larger PDB files with many domains. But that is a different story I guess.

Ruki