From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 09:16:53 CDT

Justyna,
  I looked at your XYZ file and it appears to be a badly formatted file.
The header purports to contain 24 atoms, but the lines folllowing the first
frame don't contain any header information etc. What program generated
this file? The XYZ reader plugin for VMD reads files that follow the
format described on this page:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/xyzplugin.html

Your file lacks the atom count and molecule name lines on all
of the subsequent frames after the first one, which is why you're
getting garbled structures for all of those frames.