From: thiagorrg UFC (thiagorrgarcia_at_alu.ufc.br)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2018 - 12:34:43 CST

Thank you all for all the answers!!

While searching for a way to solve this i looked up the tutorials (namd,
vmd, membrane, ...), the mailing lists and searching in google.

Thanks Giacomo Fiorin and Devanand T, i'm quite new to vmd and i was not
familiarized with TopoTools. I'll study how it works to implement it into
my projects.

Thank you Stefan Doerr, I'll look into your membrane builder, it will be
helpful.

I solved my problem using Ashar Malik suggestion, it all worked out fine
using Merge Structures plugin. I was trying to do manually what the plugin
does automatically and was getting errors because of repeating residue
names and chain names.

Thank your all very much and have a great day!

--
Thiago Raniere Rios Garcia
Undergraduate student in Biotechnology