From: Suresh Ghimire (suresh.ghimire2049sg_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2018 - 23:59:37 CST

Dear vmd user,
I have prepared carbon nanotube and write psf and pdb file using command
animate write psf and animate write pdb on vmd Tkconsole. After writing psf
and pdb I have solvated a system with water and then developed a final
structure by merging them using merge structure of vmd. After these steps,
I have searched a topology file for this system, I did not get the residue
name in topology file as in my psf file. How can I get or develop a
topology file of my system and parameter corresponding to it?

--
Regards
Suresh Ghimire