From: Jeffrey A Tibbitt (jtibbitt_at_hawaii.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2018 - 18:55:49 CST

Hi, it's been a while since posting on here (7 years or so). I'm writing a
script to draw a crystal lattice and my TCL is a little sluggish. I think
it's a small issue - I'm trying to change the center of rotation by TCL.
There are no atoms that I can click on, since the only objects are drawn
cylinders and spheres.

I tried finding the TCL equivalent by loading in a pdb and using the
'logfile' trick to detect my changing the center by mouse, but it did not
write out the command to the file.

Is there such a TCL command for changing the center of rotation to a
certain coordinate in space?

Jeff

--
*Jeffrey A Tibbitt, PhD*