From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2017 - 01:38:26 CST

Multiple things to note here:

1) From the look of the submit file you may be aiming to run a non-Graphic
instance. To run just a script -- you need to add some more flags to the
command line to ensure only the script is run (on command line).
so do:

vmd -dispdev text -e run.tcl

2) If I run the shell script I get the display from run.tcl. Which means
(probably) that when you are loading the module -- its not putting vmd in
your path.
So if you give more details on what is not wrking (error details) someone
may give a better answer.

--
Best,
/A