From: Ahmet Bakan (abakan_at_ku.edu.tr)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 15:54:52 CDT

Hi John,

I have a single residue and I do not get any angles. I have solved the
problem with my script and attached the final version. I tested it on
decalanine, it works fine. I takes the indices of four atoms and frame
number.
Phi i1 i2 i3 i4 iFrame
There is also a loop to analyze a DCD file.

Thanks,

Ahmet
Ahmet Bakan
Chemistry, Junior