From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2017 - 07:15:24 CST

Hello Han, VMD uses the FLTK library for rendering menus, buttons, and the
other GUI elements. Unfortunately it looks like the font size is
hard-coded and cannot be changed without recompilation. But if you're OK
with recompiling VMD, you can try changing it:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/fltkgeneral/bA10njfviLM

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU