From: Yesica Pena (yesicacastaneda_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2017 - 11:50:03 CST

Hi, I'm new running vmd jobs, and have a lot of questions, could you help
me please.

If I use this pair_style
pair_style hbond/dreiding/lj command
what 's the force field that I need for running my job.

I mean, when I use for example, pair_style reax, the pair_coeff is
ffield_COHFLiS, and it's one the file that I need to run in a terminal.

I hope be clear in my question.

The second question is, If I have the files with extensions .car and .mdf,
what other file do I need? Excluding the .data file

Thank you, your help