From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2017 - 14:42:45 CST

Hi Clement,

Do you mind me asking what the polymer is? I'm having a hard time conceptualizing a polymer with only 6 atoms in it, especially one whose order changes depending on the fragment. If you were dealing with a linear polymer, you could pick the end of a polymer with something like "numbonds == 1", except that will give you *both* ends of a linear polymer. Or, if the offsets are consistent, you can rearrange the list yourself in Tcl. For instance, to rearrange your output index list, you could do something like:

set idxlist [list 1 2 3 4 5 6]
set orderlist [list 3 5 4 2 1 0]
set newlist [list ]
foreach order $orderlist {
lappend newlist [lindex $idxlist $order]
}
puts $newlist

Do either of those make sense for your polymer topology?

-Josh