From: emmanuel.levy1_at_free.fr
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 14:05:16 CDT

Hello,

I've got a PDB with multiple structures. Coordinates are the same
for all the structures and only the "beta" field changes. I would like
 to animate these structures to see the "beta" field evolution.
I understood that VMD loads the beta information only from the
first frame.
I noticed 2 potential solutions in the mailing list but there are
no detailed explainations about how to put it in practice:
(i) loop over molecules instead of frame --> I coudn't manage to do it.
(ii) it has been said that it might be possible with VMD 1.8.1 to reload the
"beta" field in the different frame and if it is indeed, I couldn't find how.
Many thanks to anybody who could help me !
Cheers,
        Emmanuel