From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2017 - 17:27:38 CDT

Hi Steve,

You could definitely do the former by something like this:

set pdbList [ls *.pdb]
foreach pdbFile $pdbList {
... < do stuff with $pdbFile > ...
}

For the distances, there are different options depending on what you want.
You could find the distance (using "vecdist") between geometric centers (
"measure center < selection >" ) or center of mass ( "measure center <
selection > weight mass" ). If you have more than two residues of the same
type then you would need to loop over them.

Hope this helps,
Chitrak.