From: melika_ bm85 (
Date: Sun Oct 15 2017 - 09:29:56 CDT

Thank you so much everyone for your help.
I managed to find it and it was so silly of me not to have seen it before. But once I uploaded my trajectory and asked it to calculate g(r), I got the error message: ERROR) measure gofr: only orthorhombic cells are supported (for now).
Could anyone tell me what is wrong now? I did search about this error but did not understand why it happens.
Thanks so much again,