From: Axel Kohlmeyer (
Date: Sun Oct 15 2017 - 07:00:57 CDT

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 6:49 AM, melika_ bm85
<> wrote:
> Dear Users,
> I want to calculate RDF in VMD and as I realized I must first get the g(r) GUI plugin

this is nonsense. you don't need the GUI plugin. the plugin is only a
frontend for the measure gofr / measure rdf (text mode) commands. it
says so in the first paragraph of its documentation:

> but I don't know how to do it. I searched but I couldn't find any way to download or install it.

it is already bundled with VMD (and has been since its conception
many, many years ago).

> Sincerely,
> Melika Vokhshoori

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer