From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2017 - 21:19:56 CDT

Giacomo,

Need to use for the 360 animations to get the correct projection, plus
it does the 3D in one step.

Plus, rendered using Tachon per frame ~ 30 sec, using Tachyon-Optix
~0.5 sec per frame.

The following link will take you to an animation that shows what comes
straight out of using Tachyon-Optix (with omniprojection and 3D turned
on) along with the Movie Generator. Though I do combine the frames
together using ffmpeg myself to get it into mp4 format, where can get
much better compression etc than the default with the Movie Generator.

https://twitter.com/dr_dbw/status/913273804066979840
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/minitutorials/vrmovies/%7Ca0f29d7e28cd4f5484427885aee7c080%7C0%7C0%7C636424599534295726&sdata=FxEPWg8sxhjOASPoq8dH7dfsw99XtwFNx%2BAKIyNgX4c%3D&reserved=0>