From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2017 - 15:15:38 CDT

Hi,
  It sounds like you ran your system out of memory. You'll need
to reduce the number of trajectory frames you load to something that
fits within your available RAM, by changing the start, end, and/or
step parameters so that you either skip frames or load a sub-segment
of the trajectory.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/