From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2017 - 21:48:06 CDT

James,
  I found this message caught in a spam filter I was about to blow away.
Sorry for the long delay! The .zip file attachment prevented it from
being delivered normally.

Something appears to be going quite wrong there, as the output code is
simple, and is just using fprintf() with "%g" format specifiers to
emit the floating point coordinates for the drawn geometry.

I looked up what might be causing "#IND" to be emitted, and this
is apparently an issue with how Windows treats a NaN. How did you
create the VRML scene you exported from VMD? It seems that windows
ran out of floating point precision, or something went wrong
with the arithmetic in one of the graphical representations.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/