From: amin sagar (aamin.sagar_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2017 - 08:33:17 CDT

Dear João,
Thanks for the response.
I also thought it might be because of space in the name. So, I tried to
load the psf file from the Tk console and also using the GUI. But it
doesn't load. Then I noticed that in the terminal, I was getting the error:
 Using plugin psf for structure file
/home/srlab/amin/Simulations/SLT1/FEP-manual/thr134ala.fep-ori.psf

psfplugin) Failed to parse segname in PSF file:
psfplugin) ' 1 AP1 1 MET N NH3
-0.300000 14.0070 0
'
couldn't read atom 0
ERROR) molecule_structure: Unable to read structure for molecule 0
ERROR) molecule_structure: severe error indicated by plugin aborting

I tried adding EXT and CMAP to the first line of the psf file
Then the psf file gets loaded but still I get the following message.
Using plugin psf for structure file
/home/srlab/amin/Simulations/SLT1/FEP-manual/thr134ala.fep.psf
Bonds line too short in psf file:
       1 5 2 1 3 1 4 1

psfplugin) ERROR: unable to read the specified number of bonds!
psfplugin) Expected 28686 bonds but only read 0
ERROR) Error reading bond information.
psfplugin) WARNING: no angles defined in PSF file.
psfplugin) WARNING: no dihedrals defined in PSF file.
psfplugin) WARNING: no impropers defined in PSF file.
psfplugin) no cross-terms defined in PSF file.
Info) Analyzing structure ...
Info) Atoms: 40872
Info) Bonds: 0
Info) Angles: 0 Dihedrals: 0 Impropers: 0 Cross-terms: 0
Info) Bondtypes: 0 Angletypes: 0 Dihedraltypes: 0 Impropertypes: 0
Info) Residues: 40872
Info) Waters: 36474
Info) Segments: 14
Info) Fragments: 40872 Protein: 0 Nucleic: 0

I think these warnings are serious. Can you please suggest something about
this as well.

Regards,
Amin.