From: Manish Gupta (magupta_at_syr.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2017 - 12:04:54 CDT

Hi,

I'm running my simulation with LAMMPS. My simulation has varied temperature in domain and I want to visualize the simulation based on temperature distribution.

Since the trajectory file does not contain any information about ensemble properties like temperature, I can not get the colors based on it.

I think one way of doing it would be to write a reader in Tcl and assign the properties to user in VMD, but I'm not sure how to do it. Also, is there any other simpler way to get temperature based coloring? I would appreciate any help.

Thank you

Manish