From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2017 - 15:22:53 CDT

Hi Ms. Malik,

Thanks very much for your reply. Actually I want to find out pairs of atom
which are having electrostatic interaction in a protein-lipid system.
Actually, I have output from the hbonds plugin which shows me donor and
acceptor of all hydrogen bonds that formed during a specified time of
simulation and their occupancy. But there are electrostatic forces other
than only hydrogen bonds like ionic bonds, dipole-dipole, dipole-induced
dipole etc bonds. I am wondering if there is any way to find out atom pair
which are having electrostatic interaction and the occupancy during the
simulation.

Hope I can explain what I am looking for.

Regards
Rabeta Yeasmin