From: McCullough, Scott (Scott.McCullough_at_indwes.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2017 - 12:14:26 CDT

We had this error this afternoon, and it was the result of mixing up minimum and maximum for negative charges. It’s not that we don’t know that -2 < -1, but it’s really easy to say that -1 is the minimum bound and -2 is the maximum bound when you have looked at 20 of them.

W. Scott McCullough
DEPARTMENTS OF MATHEMATICS & PHYSICS
INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY

765-677-1925