From: Tim Lo (timlo_at_connect.hku.hk)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2017 - 20:19:32 CDT

Hi,

It is likely that in the Charge Constraints section, your initial charge
is 0 or out of the range defined by the low bound and high bound. Please
note that the initial charge cannot be 0 and it should be within the
range defined by the low bound and high bound. If the problem persists,
you can provide more details to see if anyone can help.

Regards,

Tim

Research Associate

The University of Hong Kong