From: Sourav Pal (sourav.pal_at_csiriicb.in)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2017 - 05:31:17 CDT

Hii,
I am Sourav Pal from kolkata.I am pretty much interested to utilize the HOLE packages for pore sizes determination. i also tried many time to download the software and the installation. but unfortunately i failed many times.I utilized the VMD for LINUXAMD64, version 1.9.1.

So, can you please send me the the way of installation of HOLE packages.
Because in http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/hole/ ,I got some installation process. but when I run the Hole::runhole $sel it shows the following error:
couldn't execute "/usr/local/hole2/exe/hole": permission denied.

Can any one help me to solve this issue.

Thank you.

Sourav Pal
CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
4, Raja S.C. Mullick Road,
Kolkata, West Bengal, India,Pin:-700 032