From: Olya Kravchenko (ovkrav_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2017 - 15:38:45 CDT

Hi all,

is there a reason for namd plot to not show full range of data? I have vmd
1.9.2. installed on Ubuntu and occasionally I only see a portion of the
data plotted, i.e. 100 TS instead of 10 000. Is there a manual way to show
all 10 000 in namd plot? (apart from extracting the data and creating a new
file).

Also, some time ago I came across a program very similar to multiplot, but
not integrated with vmd, I used it as a standalone program, it would make
the same plots from namd .log and .out files. I can't find this program
now, I would appreciate if somebody who used it could share the name of the
program or where to find it.

Thanks!

Olga