From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2017 - 13:37:28 CDT

Windows users do run into this problem (not sure why) probably because of
rights (i think!).

You should make a working directory either on your desktop or in a drive
where you have more control (probably where windows isn't sitting).

The above assumes you are using windows. If this doesn't help write back.

--
Best,
/A