From: jrhau lung (jrhaulung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2017 - 05:07:14 CDT

Dear Roshan:
    You can use UCSF chimera, fetch the structure by input ID (1bna). All
phosphate can be selected by select -> chemistry -> functional group ->
phosphate
And save the coordinate of selected phoaphate by file -> save PDB -> use
the save select atom only. It will save what you want. Hope this help.

sincerely, Jrhau