From: Fernando Bonilla Millan (fernando.bonilla00_at_usc.edu.co)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2017 - 16:40:26 CDT

Hello, I'm having an issue trying to load a .psf and its .dcd with 1.9.2
windows version of VMD.
I ran a long MD (600 ps) with a dcdfreq of 100. I ended up with a 1,7 Gb
.dcd file and when I open it with the .psf with VMD it starts loading up
until around 5300 steps until it crashes. It doesnt show any kind of error
on the console, so I assume it's most likely a compatibility issue.
I have ran other long MD but with smaller .dcd, if anyone has any tip, help
or solution to address this problem I would appreciate it, thanks in advance

--
*La información de este mensaje y sus anexos son propiedad de la USC, es de
uso exclusivo de su destinatario intencional y puede contener  información