From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2017 - 03:13:10 CDT

Hi,
  I'm not sure what membrane plugin this is since you didn't say where
it came from, but it would be hard to give you any suggestions about
why it's giving you unexpected results without having the code. I think
that you should contact the author of the code directly and ask them
about this because they would undoubtlably know more than the people
on the mailing list who like me probably don't even know what code
you're using or where it came from.