From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2017 - 14:27:11 CDT

Hi,
  The only VMD "membrane" plugin I'm aware of in VMD is a tool for
building lipid membranes by replicating a template membrane box,
either POPC/POPE and generating a new structure. That tool doesn't
"calculate" anything, it only generates a structure. I'm afraid that
without substantially more detailed information about exactly what
steps you took and what your outcome was, that nobody would be able
to give you a solution to the problem you are having.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/