From: Daniela Rivas (dani.rivas.r_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2017 - 03:59:30 CDT

Hi Felipe,

You're right. I figured this out after writing the email haha. It's funny how after writing down things you realise what you're doing wrong! I just did a function to measure the distance between the original CoM and the CoM on each frame. It was really simple.

Thanks for answering though!

Cheers,
Daniela.