From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2017 - 02:24:46 CST

Actually rotating the camera will not change the results of "measure minmax. If you feel unsave about the shape of you molecules and the suggested implementation, you could add the Z dimension aswell, which is currently ignored by my example code.

I think it will generally not make much of a difference for the resulting zoom value. Also you might have noticed the argument that the proc can take to influence the default zoom behavior as a factor.

Norman Geist