From: João Ribeiro KS (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2017 - 07:23:23 CST

Dea Danu,

without more details is difficult to say the exact reason why NAMD stopped
working. How did you started NAMD? Are you using any VMD plugin, such as
QwikMD? Can you list the steps to reproduce the error?
Anyway, please check the terminal window of VMD for any message and check
the end of the log file created by NAMD (usually located in the same folder
as the NAMD configuration file).

Best wishes

Joao