From: 孙业平 (sunyeping_at_aliyun.com)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2017 - 08:11:19 CST

Dear all,
I have a protein coordinate file in gromacs gro format and a MD trajectory of this protein in trr format. When I load the gro/trr file into VMD, I find one of the chains of this protein cannot be displayed when using cartoon or ribbon representation. When using ribbon to display it, an error message comes out:  ribbon code encounters an unusual structure, geometry may not look as expected.
I checked the coordinate of this chain in the gro file but cannot find anything wrong with it.
Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem?
Best regards.
Yeping Sun