From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2017 - 08:43:26 CST

Hi Stefano, besides the obvious issue that the metadynamics potential
converges to the negative of the PMF, can you try using the cv save command
in VMD, to write a PMF file?

This file could then be compared to the one written by NAMD (which you
already have), and detect any inconsistencies.

Giacomo