From: saeed amini (aminisaeed1_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2017 - 06:44:21 CST

Hi All

I'm trying to make psf for a DNA chain using charmm36 rtf. Unfortunately,
C36RTF does not include deoxy nucleotides explicitly and one has to first
set the chain as an RNA chain just before "crate chain" step and second
define DEOX patches to convert them to deoxy nucleotides. In this manner
one encounters with the error message that temporary PDB and PSF files can
not be deleted and he/she has to ignore this error to proceed. I would like
to inform me that is there any path to does not encounter any error?

all the best