From: #YEO JINGJIE# (JYEO1_at_e.ntu.edu.sg)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2017 - 11:24:40 CST

Thank you very much for the information, I will test that out and see how it goes.

I have another query regarding bond and angle fitting. I obtained an objective value close to 1.0 for the first downhill iteration, but subsequent iterations drove it up to approximately 3.0 and 9.0. Is this erroneous or is the first iteration already sufficient? Is a value close to 1.0 considered low (although I assume this would be rather subjective)?

Best,
JJ