From: Ern Ong (Ern.Ong_at_student.adfa.edu.au)
Date: Mon Dec 26 2016 - 22:31:47 CST

Hi all,

I tried to perform charge optimization with ffTK and encountered with this error when using the simulated annealing (complex) method. The error is stated as "ffTK has halted on error. The optimizer has returned an empty result, indicating an abnormal termination". However, it works fine with downhill (simplex) method without having any error. May I know the reasons behind it? I tried to search the archives but it seems that the problem has not been raised.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ernest

PhD candidate in Mechanical Engineering

School of Engineering and Information Technology (SEIT) University of New South Wales, Australia.