From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2016 - 07:29:58 CST

Hi Amit,

I guess, you would like to redraw he arrows after the frame changes.
You can do this using TCL callbacks
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node159.html

In particular see vmd_frame(molid).

An example that draws the size of the unit cell for each frame is here
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/pbcbox/pbcbox.tcl

Best,
Ajasja