From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2016 - 03:09:14 CST

Hi Norman,

You are not the only one to request such a feature. I'm definitely going to
implement that, but not as "remove long bonds", which is cumbersome and is
done by "pbc join" in PBCTools, but rather what I implemented in "pbc
unwrap", that is, remove large jumps from one frame to the next. That
requires a more or less continuous trajectory starting from a "clean"
configuration where all the fragments are in one piece.

Jerome