From: Eisenhart, Andrew (eisenhaw) (eisenhaw_at_mail.uc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2016 - 13:15:24 CDT

Hello,

I am attempting to complete the charge optimization for a fragment of my molecule using VMD-fftk (1.9.2). I am receiving the following error code when running the optimization.

 measure bond: must specify exactly two atoms in a list
 measure bond: must specify exactly two atoms in a list
    while executing
"measure bond "[$temp1 get index] [$temp2 get index]" frame $i"
    (procedure "::ForceFieldToolKit::ChargeOpt::optimize" line 215)
    invoked from within
"::ForceFieldToolKit::ChargeOpt::optimize"
    (procedure "::ForceFieldToolKit::gui::coptRunOpt" line 55)
    invoked from within
"::ForceFieldToolKit::gui::coptRunOpt "
    invoked from within
".fftk_gui.hlf.nb.chargeopt.runOpt invoke "
    invoked from within
".fftk_gui.hlf.nb.chargeopt.runOpt instate {pressed !disabled} { .fftk_gui.hlf.nb.chargeopt.runOpt state !pressed; .fftk_gui.hlf.nb.chargeopt.runOpt in..."
    (command bound to event)

There are few similar questions on the mailing list already, but no solutions that have worked for me. I've tried simulated annealing and downhill with no success.

I can replicate the error when loading as few as one log file.

Here is a link to my box folder that contains my .log and other initial files. https://uc.box.com/s/3vye3uqw8d90vpqyn0qgm08k4s5sgf18
This folder contains the Gaussian input files i used to generate the log files. https://uc.box.com/s/udepalaygv1sq2xqwwka9ox10vl3mr5j
<https://uc.box.com/s/ku0ujld45bjirmut8xbelcxlukuhoq42><https://uc.box.com/s/3vye3uqw8d90vpqyn0qgm08k4s5sgf18>
Thanks for your time!