From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2016 - 17:12:33 CDT

As of charmm36 almost all the things have been defined in seperate files.
What this means is that you don't have water (as tip3p) defined in the
lipid rtf file. You need a seperate file with the tip3p topology. The NAMD
friendly version of this and some discussion around this can be found here
:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2013-2014/2214.html