From: Life Sciences Inc (contact.lifesciences.inc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2016 - 11:13:07 CDT

HI ALL

I am trying to create a psf file and pdb file from autopsf , I am addding
the charmm 36 force field for lipid and water molecules through topology
file "top_all36_lipid.rtf". First I did solvation using Solvate tool of vmd
and then I am loading the pdb file from solvate tool to be used in autopsf
tool.

Autopsf is making chains and everything is normal, but when the processing
comes to the last chains of TIP3 water molecules somehow the tool is
getting held and showing no error. I am using VMD 1.9.2 version.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks