From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2016 - 15:42:23 CDT

Hi,
  Looking online, the Dowser manual refers to LJ parameters being stored in
a file called "atomparms.db" that is part of the dowser installation.
I think you'll need to dig into the documentation and/or the guts of
the Dowser code if you want to make significant changes to the
solvents it places.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/