From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2016 - 15:46:18 CDT

Hi,
  It would probably be helpful if you could provide a copy of the structure
that produces the problem and the exact steps you took so that someone
can try to reproduce the same issue. Once reproduced it would be much
easier to suggest what has gone wrong and/or how to get around it.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/